Friday 12 August 2011

What I Learnt Today - FREE OPI!! (kind of)

I read a fab post today at the lovely Diamond Solitaire about her latest OPI haul.  Apparently you can double up your Tesco Clubcard vouchers to spend online at Beauty Expert, including their stock of OPI nail polishes!

Being a nail polish freak, having recently been introduced to OPI (is it just me or are their bottles extra gorgeous?) and having nearly £60 of Clubcard vouchers stashed away I think I deserve to treat myself to some 'free' OPI polishes!  Of course they also stock other great beauty ranges but I'm really into my OPI at the minute (despite only owning one bottle!) so that's where it will be going!

Also, mucho gracio to the lovely missielizzie at her blog Me and My Shadow for her very helpful post about reclaiming lost clubcard vouchers as I found I had quite a few that had got mislaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback so please leave me a nice comment so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself!