Friday 8 July 2011

How Do You Manage 60 Minutes a Day?

So the current advice I'm getting is that my kids should be getting 60 minutes of exercise a day.  My question is - How?!?!

I have a small house and the weather has been atrocious lately so they've been stuck inside.  I don't have the time or the energy to spend 60 minutes a day exercising - I've had M.E. so have to be careful about what I do - so am limited as to what I can do with them.

They're 3 and nearly 5 and the eldest starts school in September with the other being in nursery every day so hopefully they'll get a bit at school but what am I supposed to do in the school holidays?  I love the way one of the recommendations was take them to soft play!  Yes, I can really afford to take 2 kids to soft play every day for 6 weeks!  I'd be bankrupt!

So any ideas would be gratefully received - how do you make sure your kids get enough exercise every day?

1 comment:

I love your feedback so please leave me a nice comment so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself!