Wednesday 8 June 2011

An Achievement I'm Proud Of

Today I got on the scales at Slimming World and I have finally reached my 1 stone target (and a bit).

I am soooo happy because I've done Slimming World many times before, and the diet works but I don't!  So I've never achieved a stone weight loss before, even tho I've always had at least 2 stone to lose.

When I first started going this time I was scared as I needed to lose 2 stone just to get to the overweight that I was before I got pregnant.  And never having lost a stone before I wasn't sure I could lose 2!  But somehow it's clicked this time (I've realised that Slimming World isn't magic, it's all about calorie control and as long as I keep that in mind I'm ok) and the weight is coming off!  Ok, breastfeeding is helping but I am so proud of myself and am prepared to keep on going!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss, breastfeeding really helps, doesn't it! Keep it up, can you maybe post some before and after pictures as encouragement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... a stone, that is amazing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big well done, a stone is a massive step.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done that is amazing !! you should be so proud xx did you know breastfeeding burns up 500 calories a day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so pleased for you, Slimming World is brilliant isn't it, you never feel hungry and it works! :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback so please leave me a nice comment so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself!