Sunday 1 July 2012

4M Girls Craft - Design Your Own Jigsaw Puzzle Review

I was sent the Design Your Own Jigsaw Puzzle by 4M to review.  It comes with 3 blank precut jigsaws and pens to draw your own designs.  Your child can then create their own picture or design which then becomes a jigsaw.  I particularly like the idea suggested on the box of using them to create secret messages - very Famous Five!!!






Girl, while enthusiastic, is still working on her artistic talent and with her autism at present currently has the attention span of a goldfish, so I asked some daughters of a friend to have a go when we were having a craft night.  They came up with 2 lovely, different designs as shown below, and had great fun doing it.





These jigsaws would make a great project to have in for a rainy day, or a present for a girl who is into secret clubs!!!






I was sent this product for the purpose of review - no financial incentive was given.  The opinions given are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback so please leave me a nice comment so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself!