Saturday 9 June 2012

London 2012 - Winning Wenlock Review

Apparently there's some sports event going off in the summer in London.  And I don't mean Wimbledon!  Anyway, for this sporting event someone came up with an interesting mascot called Wenlock.  Who has one eye.  I'm not sure if this is so that he can see the games better or what, but there you go.  We were sent a singing, dancing Wenlock to review.




When he arrived we were just on our way to the seaside but my postman was very relieved to have caught us on our way out the door as Wenlock had been singing to him all morning (which may explain why the batteries went flat rather quickly)!


Wenlock is 35cm tall and stands firmly on his feet.  He has poseable arms (which can be quite fun), and when you press a button on his toe the official mascot song plays and he dances to it.  I thought he was hilarious as he has quite a bum wiggle!  Which my son copied to a T!  All the kids loved it, including Bug who keeps bringing him to me saying 'On, on!'.  Boy, in particular, loves him, which pleasantly surprised me.


Well here's a video of the kids playing with Wenlock.  Please go easy on me, it's my first blogging video!






We were sent Wenlock for the purposes of this review but no financial incentive was given.  The opinions within this post are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback so please leave me a nice comment so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself!