Monday 11 April 2011

Better empty the fridge before I start my diet...

So as I've not lost any baby weight despite breastfeeding and none of my summer clothes are going to fit I've decided to bite the bullet and join Slimming World on Wednesday.  I've done it loads of times before and it does work, its me that doesn't! I get to 10lbs and get bored.  So my goal is to lose a stone and see how it goes from there.  My mum and sister are going so it will be nice to get out with them for a little bit and leave the kids behind!

Unfortunately I'm one of those who has a binge just before starting a diet!  Well there's all this lovely food in the kitchen and it will annoy me if I see it sitting there once I'm paying a diet club.  So I need to eat it all now so that its not there when I start.  And I might just have to have one last McDonalds before I start too!

I know it seems a bit silly eating junk before I start my diet but I want all my weight loss to show on the scales at fat class, not to lose a few lbs before I go and it not count lol!

My meals are mostly healthy but its the chocolate in the evenings that gets me!  And the odd can of lager or glass of wine.  I've not been putting on weight but I haven't been losing it, and I know it will go on again when I stop breastfeeding (which isn't going to happen any time soon by the looks of it!).

How do you prepare to diet...?

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck hun - I lost 4 1/2 stone in 9 months after having my 3rd child through Slimming World. Hasn't ever worked again after that though sadly and need to kick my own post-prgnancy weight into shape x

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback so please leave me a nice comment so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself!